Whether it’s from the car keys in your pocket or an accidental drop, our phones are bound to be victims of screen scratches and scuffs. Specially with the advent of much larger, delicate screens on smartphones, cracking, scratching or breaking the screen altogether is much harder to avoid. Luckily, there are some quick DIY (Do It Yourself) fixes that may help you remove shallow screen scratches from your beloved gadget (tablet screen/phone screen/laptop screen and etc.) and avoid costly repairs.
Before you start, make sure to seal the ports and buttons of your smartphone with tape to make sure no liquid gets in, and then rub your chosen agent around the scratched area using a soft cloth.
Toothpaste should work for smaller scratches or marks on the screen (it can also work with scratched CDs or DVDs). The key is to use actual toothpaste, not a gel-based toothpaste.
1- Dab a small amount of toothpaste onto the end of a microfiber towel.
2- Gently rub the microfiber towel in circular motions on the screen until you see the screen scratch go away.
3- After this, wipe your screen with a slightly dampened cloth to remove any excess toothpaste.
If you want to clean your Screen, we recommend our natural Screen Cleaner.
- How To Clean Eyeglasses?August 21, 2018 - 6:21 am
- Don’t miss Ecomoist Instagram pageAugust 2, 2018 - 10:35 am
- How to Keep Keyboard Clean? Use Our Keyboard CleanerNovember 9, 2016 - 8:14 am
- How to Prevent Staingate on MAC?August 11, 2016 - 8:40 am
- Ecomoist joined to the Vegan SocietyJuly 3, 2016 - 11:54 am