Ecomoist® Optical and Eyeglass Cleaner is a 100% natural, biodegradable and hypo-allergenic Cleaner, to be used on all normal eyeglasses, reading glasses, sunglasses, Camera lenses and other Optical lenses.
The product is made in UK and come with a very soft Microfiber towel. The formula has been created to protect and clean optical lenses without harming the coating of the glass. Please note the cleaner cannot be used on Contact Lenses.
If you need more bottle size, please visit our all Natural Lens Cleaners.
Direction of use:
Simply spray a little Ecomoist® EyeGlass and Lens Cleaner on the towel and wipe gently the surface of the application. Use the dry side of the towel to remove additional streaks.
Also You can use for:
- Eye Glasses
- Optical Devices
- Camera Lens
- 50ml Ecomoist Natural Lens Cleaner Bottle
- 20cm x 20cm Extra Fine Microfiber Towel
Why Ecomoist Natural Eyeglass Cleaner?
- Ecomoist® Lens Cleaner Protects your reading glasses with this Natural LENS CLEANING kit that will gently remove all dust, dirt, stains, grease and fingerprints. Your lenses will be restored to their sparkling clean new condition. Perfect for coated and polycarbonate lenses
- This Vegan Natural, Effective Eyeglass Cleaner is safe to use around young children and pets as it’s totally free of severe or artificial chemicals and does not contain any type of alcohol. Ecomoist Cleaner also has naturally occurring Anti-Static properties.
- 50ml bottle (to go size). The Ecomoist Lens Cleaner includes 20x20cm premium quality soft Microfibre cloth and full instructions for use. The kit is well packed in the box.
- Ecomoist® Eyeglass and Lens Cleaner is a gentle yet highly effective made from natural, sustainable, Eco-Friendly, Bio-Degradable and Hypo-Allergenic ingredients.
- Ecomoist is safe to use around young children, pregnant women and pets. Does not contain harsh chemicals so will not damage or affect the coating on your glasses.
- A perfect solution to clean all your optics. All natural optical grade, anti-static lens cleaner that’s best for Spectacles, Glasses, Sunglasses, Binoculars, Telescope, Microscope and Camera lenses, Made & developed in UK.